LLC Wizard System
Maximizing Your LLCs Money Making and Asset Protection Potential
LLC WIZARD SYSTEM!
The LLC Wizard delivers Double the Asset Protection and a lot more spendable cash out of your LLC. It will let you set up, operate and get the benefits out of your own boutique LLC in 6 easy steps. It works in any state and can easily be done from home using simple and powerful legal and tax strategies your attorney and CPA have probably never mentioned.
Forming an LLC is easy.
Why Form an LLC?
- Get Asset Protect for Members (owners) from Business Liabilities
- Get Business Protection from Owners’ Liabilities
- Get More Money
- Get Streamlined Maintenance
- Get Estate Management and Estate Tax Advantages
Why Use LLC Wizard?
The standard for most accountants and attorney’s is – just fill in a couple of blanks, check a couple of boxes, we’ll file everything for you, and you’ve now got your LLC! That’s right, BUT…….
Getting a Set of Standard Internet
Forms Doesn’t Protect You!
(In Fact, Unless You Pay the Really Big Bucks, Most Attorneys Only Get You Half-way There.)
If you’re only going half-way, you’re missing a lot of extra money and you won’t get the asset protection you’re entitled to.
LLC WizardTM Gets You All the Way There
Internet Half-Way Sites
The Complete LLC Wizard System
Get the LLC Wizard NOW and Start SAVING Money!
Get the LLC Wizard and Go Way Beyond the Standard Forms
If you want the full asset protection and money making potential of your LLC, your LLC has to go way beyond the few papers you get off the internet or at the attorney’s office to start a business.
- Protect Members and Managers from Business Liabilities
- Protect Business Assets from Personal Liabilities
- Make More Money!
- Avoid Estate Taxes and Probate on your LLC
- Make Your Life Easy
When you use the LLC Wizard System, you’ll actually create a more successful business, get more asset protection, and make more money. Do you really want to “just take ten minutes and complete a couple of questions” to get your LLC, when tens of thousands of “extra” dollars could be yours, and the security of all your personal and business assets are on the line?
Use the LLC WizardTM System to Create Custom Documents
It’s easy, but designing and using your LLC deserves more than ten minutes.
Don’t just protect personal assets from business liabilities. Protect your business and “personal assets” from personal lawsuits, divorce, bankruptcy, and other personal liabilities. Most people – most attorneys – don’t even know what the LLC options are.
The LLC WizardTM is a 6 hour audio course and over 220 pages of printed supporting documents that teaches you how to customize computerized LLC documents. You can use the computerized documents over and over again. The education you get and the ability to design customized documents for your unique situation gives you all of the money making and asset protection potential an LLC offers.
The LLC WizardTM Advantage
1. Customize (not personalize) All Your LLC Documents
- Evaluate which state you should file your LLC in. (Get the advantages and disadvantages, and don’t fall for a “promoter’s hype.”)
- Use documents specific for the state you want to file your LLC in
- Design unique Operating Agreements, Membership Owner’s documents, Meeting Minutes, Resolutions, and Contracts
- Articles of Organization are the place to start
- Create a unique Operating Agreement. It’s the Operating Agreement and other documents that determine how much money you will take home to spend and what liability protection you’ll get.
- Use advanced clauses & lockout provisions
- Create Membership Interest Certificates
- Create Membership Interest Ledgers
- Create Meeting Minutes, Resolutions, and other “housekeeping documents”
If you know you can use the LLC Wizard System, do you really want the one-size-fits-all internet LLC forms? Actually, attorneys just use a standard form, too. They very seldom customize the forms. They just personalize the forms.
2. Use Your LLC to Make More Money
- How should your LLC be taxed?
- How can you use your LLC to lower your AGI?
- Why is it more important to lower your AGI than just save taxes?
- If it’s done right, how does your LLC avoid estate taxes?
- How do you design your LLC to avoid probate?
3. Go Way Beyond the “Corporate Shield” Liability Protection
- You’ve got to design it into your LLC documents
- Protect your business from personal liabilities
- Beef up your Charging Order Protection
- Avoid fraudulent conveyance traps
4. Use Series LLCs
- Avoid state fees
- File simplified tax returns
- Get even better asset protection than a simple LLC
Get the LLC Wizard NOW!
“Thank you for a great program! I have run multiple businesses over the last 25 years, mostly C and S corporations and a family partnership, and I was amazed at the clarity you gave to the considerations of structure, and also the tax flexibility of the LLC. Everyone should have this information, even if they do use outside counsel. I have learned the hard way, several times, that outside professionals are not as interested in your business as you are. Thanks again.”– BC, Mesa, AZ.
P.S. I don’t have unhappy students, so if you’re not fully satisfied, you’ve got a 30 day money back guarantee with no questions asked. You’ve got nothing to lose if you use the LLC Wizard Course. If you don’t use LLC Wizard, all you’ve got to lose is a weakened business foundation, important tax planning information, and asset protection loopholes if you don’t maintain the structure correctly. If your business grows, this could be your most sizable asset over a life-time of hard work. Why put it at risk?
Select the Add to Cart button to order now, or call 1-800-806-1998 to make sure you get the tax savings when ordering.